Dr. Fry’s staff are employed by the Parliament of Canada to help constituents with their dealings with the federal government. Please do not hesitate to contact our team if you need help with issues such as:

  • Immigration
  • Veterans Affairs
  • Federal Income Tax
  • Canada Student Loans
  • Congratulatory messages or greetings for events
  • Canadian flags or Canadian flag pins
  • Tickets to Question Period in the House of Commons

Vancouver Office

Denman Place Mall
Suite 112—1030 Denman Street
Vancouver, British Columbia  V6G 2M6

(604) 666-0135 telephone
(604) 666-0114 fax

We are open to serve you:

Monday — 9:30am to 4:30pm
Tuesday — 9:30am to 4:30pm
Wednesdays — 9:30am to 4:30pm
Thursdays — 9:30am to 4:30pm
Fridays — 9:30am to 4:30pm

Please note that as our staff attend constituency events with Dr. Fry, these hours are subject to change. Please call ahead to book an appointment. Our office is closed on federal and statutory holidays.


IMPORTANT NOTICE (Mar. 16th, 2020):

Following the Public Health Agency of Canada’s instructions, we will be closing our office until further notice. But, we will continue to provide you with services.

Please CALL 604-666-0135 or EMAIL hedy.fry.c1b@parl.gc.ca should you need help pertaining to immigration, Veterans Affairs, Federal Income Tax, Canada Student Loans, or have other questions.

Sorry and keep well!


If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, please:

  1. Phone your family doctor and tell them your symptoms
  2. If you don’t have a family doctor, call 811 – their line is experiencing a higher volume of calls than normal, so keep trying until you get through

Other lines to call for information/help regarding COVID-19:

  1. Centre for Disease Control – 1-833-707-2792
  2. Government of Canada’s Novel Coronavirus Information Line – 1-833-784-4397

Parliament Hill Office

House of Commons
Ottawa, ON  K1A 0A5

(613) 992-3213 telephone
(613) 995-0056 fax

Postage to MPs’ Ottawa offices is always free.