Helping businesses stay open and keep workers on the payroll during the pandemic
When this crisis first struck, Canadian business owners moved quickly to adapt to the new normal, whether that meant turning their restaurant into a corner store, shifting to takeout or offering curbside pickup for goods like clothing and books.
However, they couldn’t shoulder the burden of COVID-19 alone, which is why our government implemented several important measures to help businesses cover pandemic-related expenses, pay their employees and keep their doors open.
- CEBA (Canada Emergency Business Account)
- CEWS (Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy)
- CERS (Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy)
- BCAP (Business Credit Availability Program)
- RRRF (Regional Relief and Recovery Funds)
- BEP (Black Entrepreneurship Program) – opening May 2021
- Support for Indigenous businesses
- Large Employer Emergency Financing Facility
- HASCAP (Highly Affected Sectors Credit Availability Program)
Please support your local businesses and shop local.