The Summer Leadership Program is a unique political opportunity that gives young people across Canada vital job experience serving in the offices of Members of Parliament, Ministers, the Prime Minister’s Office, and the Liberal Research Bureau.
Due to the COVID-19 global pandemic and in order to ensure we follow all public health measures to keep safe and stop the spread of the virus, the Summer Leadership Program 2021 will be administered as a virtual internship experience.
- Applications are now open as of December 10, 2020
- Application Deadline: January 15, 2021 – EXTENDED TO January 19, 2021
- The Summer Leadership Program will begin on May 3, 2021
We ask candidates to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Have fluent proficiency in at least one official language (English or French)
- Have completed High School (program begins May 3, 2021)
- Have strong technological skills, knowledge of software such as MS Office and able to operate and work remotely
How to Apply:
You must submit a completed application form with your updated resume and complete contact information for two references.
Internship placements in the Summer Leadership Program are highly competitive. We take the time to review and evaluate each and every application from many highly qualified candidates and ensure the best internship experience for all selected participants. If you are selected during this process, you will be contacted for an interview. Only successfully selected candidates will be contacted.
Apply Here: SLP 2021